Is your service directed to an impressive performance? The literature* advises to regard services as acting out a play. Far to often services leave a lot to desired. We’ll help you to get your act together through Service Innovation.
* Joseph Pine & James Gilmore in The Experience Economy
• Unique value proposition based on true user insights (not assumptions and guesses),
• holistic view on all phases in the customer journey,
• alignment in silos and departments in the services company,
• a lean yet empathic approach towards clients,
• an adequate service recovery process in case things don’t work out as planned.
Great services are designed; we have the people, skills and tools to innovate your service. Drop us a line: email@example.com